Hit Counter

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This photo has to go to the Magazines for those Baby competitions - she looks soooooooooooooo cute! A little model!

I can stand - safely with my knee guards

Hmm - why dont I get cake at a party?  Totally unimpressed!

Check out my two toofies at the bottom

With my friend Bryce's walker - these things are the biz

Giving Daddy his Fathers Day gift.  It is a book about the nasty comments cricketers make each other and when Daddy opened it, he read the spine first which said "Why are you so fat?" and he thought Mommy and I got him a diet book. We couldnt understand why initially he seemed disinterested in his gift.


Crawling!!!! I can go anywhere I want, even up the stairs to the bedrooms on the second floor.  Mommy put a chiar across the passage to slow down the great escape, but I am starting to climb over it


No comments:

Post a Comment