Hit Counter

Sunday, October 10, 2010

LATEST PHOTOS

Maybe we should leave messages on Declan's site http://www.all-hands-on-dec.co.za/ cos I miss not interacting and seeing what you all say.  We can "talk" on Deccies site.  I am going to take Kyra to clinic Monday and see what they say about her nocturnal activities. It is so weird - she sleeps easily and happily during the day and at night - squirm, cry, get wind, want to eat - anything except sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp!!!!

I must agree with Linda-Maree - I find this site very un user friendly - today I am trying to load photos and it will just not do it - booo hooo and I have so little time - no time to dilly dally and battle and there Kyra is crying - so off I go - will try again later................................ kisses








1 comment:

Linda-Maree said...

Awsome idea Gill - Think it will be much easier to talk on Declan's site...Looking forward to the photos later (tomorrow or next week or whenever)...Lots of love

Post a Comment