Hit Counter

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I am Petite

My silly Mommy – she sure can make a hurricane in a tot glass.  I weigh 4kg’s and have gained 350 grams this last week. My mother won’t be happy until I become a little elephant now will she. What is her problem?  Mommy has a breakdown if she gains 100grams and weighs herself every single morning to get rid of her pregnancy weight, but it seems like what is good for the goose is not good for the gander.  I must just chomp chomp gain gain chomp chomp gain gain.  It’s hard work man this bulking up business. The nice clinic sister said there is nothing wrong with me and I am perfect – I am just petite. Daddy said nah nah I told you so cos he told Mommy not to worry. Daddy said he should be a clinic sister cos he knows just about everything about babies. Me and Daddy are so cool and Mommy is a worry wart.  Kisses kisses!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI Kyra, I'm so happy that youre doing great, mom's just being silly, a princess is suppose to be small and petite, thats what makes them so special. You must ask mommy to take some new photo's of you and come and post them here.Love you lots little Princess Tic Tac. ps: shame give mommy a little break, I think she needs her beauty rest now and then. Kisses... Cindy Marais

Post a Comment